In the current era, the need to simplify data architectures while providing zero-latency analytics, be exponentially scalable, and exploit cloud platforms has grown. While for many years, special-purpose databases have served organisations very well; however for today’s data-intensive applications, just good is no longer good enough. The database-per-workload approach has caused data infrastructure sprawl, which is complex and costly. As the data intensity of modern workloads has grown, so has the problem, and therefore it now demands a new approach.
A unified database is emerging as a critical solution by bringing together multiple workloads and data types within one unified platform to deliver the speed, scale, and agility that organisations require.
SingleStore and DSS Software, in association with Analytics India Magazine, are organising a live webinar to understand the right way to simplify data architectures and how a unified database can help in such cases. The webinar will also cover how SingleStore uniquely supports multiple workloads.
The webinar will cover:
- How should organisations be thinking about database sprawl and simplifying their data architectures?
- Introduction and basics of a unified database.
- The impact of including both analytical and transactional workloads in one unified architecture.
- How SingleStore uniquely supports multiple workloads with Universal Storage?
Who should attend?
- IT Managers from Data teams
- CIOs, CDOs, and Chief Analytics Officers
- VP/Director Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Chief Digital Officer and Heads of Data and Analytics
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Working professionals with analytics in the job description
- Head of Product Analytics, Data Science and Engineering
- Director/Manager of Data Engineering
- VPs/Heads of Platform Technology
- IT Officers
- Technology & Engineering Directors/Officers/Heads
- VP/Heads of Data systems and database
- IT, Technology and Software architects
- Sr. Managers of Technology/Engineering/Software
With ten years of experience in data solutions, Fahad Khan is currently working as the Senior Partner Engineering APAC at SingleStore. He helps organisations build effective data and analytics strategies. Prior to SingleStore, Fahad has worked in Qlik as a Principal Solution Architect and Brady Corporation as a Sr. Software Engineer. Fahad holds a mechanical engineering degree from Visvesvaraya Technological University.
A seasoned businessman, Anand Mandapaka has spent most of his career managing and running his own IT consulting business. His expertise lies in working in an end-to-end role, including business development, project management, P&L Management and Client Management. Anand’s career spans over nearly four decades of professional experience in the IT domain after he started off working with MMC in 1992 as a software engineer. In addition to his time in India, he had the opportunity to work internationally across locations like Indonesia, Kenya and South Africa. Anand has been managing DSS Software since 1990, focusing on providing IT software solutions.
- 5:30 PM – 5:35 PM: Introduction & content setting
- 5:35 PM – 6:00 PM: Simplifying Data Architectures with SingleStore
- 6:00 PM – 6:20 PM: SingleStore and DSS Software partnership
- 6:20 PM – 6:30 PM: Q&A Session