While COVID pandemic crisis has forced companies to tighten their belts, data science and machine learning have turned out to be a saviour for many in their digital transformation journey. This has led to an overwhelming demand for trained data scientists who can lead organisations technology front and create efficient strategies for business continuity.
As the importance of data science increases with the growing need for skilled industry-ready professionals, this webinar by industry and academic experts will provide a comprehensive understanding of how to make a data science career in the post-pandemic world.
In association with Analyttica Datalab, Analytics India Magazine is organising a webinar to help aspirants understand the data science career opportunities in the post-pandemic world and how LEAPS Programs helps overcome the challenges faced in the traditional way of learning.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join our editors every weekday evening as they steer you through the most significant news of the day, introduce you to fresh perspectives, and provide unexpected moments of joy
The webinar will cover:
- The role of applied data science and machine learning in the coming future.
- The impact of data science on different industrial sectors in the post-pandemic world.
- How LEAPS Programs helps overcome the challenges faced in the traditional way of learning and makes you industry-ready.
Who should attend?
- Working data science & analytics professionals looking to pivot
- Senior data scientists
- Aspiring data science candidates
- Data engineers
- Developers, coders & programmers
- Engineering / technical college graduates
- Data science & AI enthusiasts.
Why should you attend?
- To understand the trajectory of the data science industry in the upcoming years.
- To understand the importance of data science in different industries in the post-pandemic world.
- Tips & techniques to prepare for a data science interview.
- Explore how a ‘Learn-by-Doing’ approach is better than traditional online learning.
- How the LEAPS Programs are geared towards the industry trends?
- How LEAPS Programs help overcome the challenges with traditional online learning?
- How to become industry-ready with LEAPS Programs?
Satyamoy Chatterjee is the Executive Vice President at Analyttica Datalab Inc. A seasoned analytics professional and a hands-on leader, Satyamoy has 18+ years of global experience with a deep focus on the banking and financial services industry. He has spent a significant part of his career in various roles in companies such as Citigroup, and GE, enabling business impact through the application of analytics and data science. In his current role, Satyamoy has been actively involved in driving the technology-enabled solutions strategy for Analyttica.
Rahul Rai is the Dean’s Distinguished Professor at Clemson University, NC, USA and directs the Geometric Reasoning and Artificial Intelligence Lab (GRAIL). With industrial research centre experiences at United Technology Research Center (UTRC) and Palo Alto Research Center (PARC), Dr Rahul’s research is focused on developing computational tools for Manufacturing, Cyber-Physical System (CPS) Design, Autonomy, Collaborative Human-Technology Systems, Diagnostics and Prognostics, and Extended Reality (XR) domains.