- Co-Founder and CEO at TheMathCompany
Sayandeb has been in the analytics industry since its nascency. He has worked as a part of a large enterprise, setting up analytics capability, and as a service provider working with various enterprises. He has spearheaded multiple analytics transformations for organisations over his 20+ years of experience. Sayandeb was the first employee of the largest pure-play analytics services company. As Head of Delivery, he was responsible for building a team of over 5000 employees. In addition, he played several intrapreneurial roles like designing training and pedagogy, establishing hiring practices, innovation, marketing & communications. He was also one of the founding members of GE Capital’s Analytics Center.
Some of his key achievements include:
- Leading the charter for global banks and insurance companies by building capability centres across the world
- Building, mentoring, and training high-performance client teams to shape the culture of Fortune 100 enterprises
- Designing and executing best-in-class solutions in marketing, risk solutions for a diverse product portfolio and across the customer life cycle
- Creating innovative solutions to attribute the impact of digital channels using advanced statistical methods
Sayandeb is the CEO and Co-Founder of TheMathCompany.