Israel today is one of the most technologically-forward countries. Over the years the nation has not only strengthened its cybersecurity and other tech arms but also its data science domain. If you are planning to bet big by taking your data science journey outside India, then you should definitely take a look at these jobs.
Data Scientist – Machine Learning @ Booking.com (Tel Aviv)
Part of Booking Holdings Inc., Booking.com is one of the largest travel e-commerce companies in the world. The company is currently hiring a data scientist for machine learning to join the company’s Tel Aviv machine learning centre. The candidate will be responsible for turning data into customer experience improvements and also support business decisions and improve products.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of industry experience in data science/machine learning
- Should have a Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer
- Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
- Should have strong knowledge of statistics, algorithm programming, experimentation, data visualization, machine learning, optimization and big data
- Should be excellent at scripting languages such as R, Octave, and one programming language such as Python, Perl, C/C++, Java
- Should also have the knowledge and make the right selection of tools to train elementary machine learning models
Note: Only for candidates that are already based in Israel
Machine Learning Engineer @ Moon Active (Tel Aviv)
Moon Active is one of the well-known and world’s fastest-growing mobile game startups. Right now, the company is looking to hire a machine learning engineer to join its team in Tel Aviv. The candidate will not only be responsible for building real-time ML models to optimise games and also produce the best game experience. The job role would also include data mining, exploration and extraction.
- The candidate should have at least 1 year of industry experience in the fields of Data Science and Machine Learning and 2 years of software development experience
- Should have strong knowledge with Python and Data Science toolkits
Software Developer – Machine Learning @ JPMorgan (Herzliya)
The technology centre of JPMorgan in Herzliya is looking to hire a software developer for machine learning. It is a full-time role and is only for Israeli candidates.
- The candidate should have a strong knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Knowledge of OO and SOLID design principles
- Should possess experience with end-to-end design and implementation of enterprise deployments,
- Should know distributed data processing platforms, such as Spark, Hadoop,
- Experience with integrating data with enterprise applications, including relational and NoSQL databases, messaging, and event processing.
- Should have experience working with Machine Learning
AI/Machine Learning Expert @ BMW Group (Tel Aviv)
The BMW Group is hiring AI and Machine Learning experts to join its Tel Aviv team. As AI/ML expert at BMW, you will be responsible for the development and evaluation of new AI-based technologies at BMW. S/he would work closely with BMW’s Munich office and make sure that all the generated insights and research are transferred.
- The candidate should have a degree in computer science, statistics or a similar discipline in the field of AI, machine learning
- Should have experience in creating AI and ML models and use cases
- Strong knowledge of Python, Java / Android, Swift / iOS, TensorFlow, Pytorch, Bot frameworks (Alexa, Dialogflow)
Machine Learning Applied Researcher @ General Motors (Herzliya)
General Motors is hiring machine learning applied researcher to join its team in Herzliya, Israel. As an applied researcher at GM, you will be responsible for primarily designing and implementing innovative ML/CV algorithms for autonomous vehicles perception system.
- The candidate should be an MSc/PhD in EE/CS/Mathematics
- Should have more than 3 years of a track record of working with machine learning, deep learning or computer vision algorithm
- Should have strong knowledge of C/C++/ python
Machine Learning Engineer @ First Media (Tel Aviv)
First Media is one of the Top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views and 120M+ fans on social media. Currently, the firm is hiring machine learning engineer to work with the company’s engineering team to build models to improve the profitability of the sites and apps.
- The candidate should have a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in machine learning
- Hands-on experience with Python or Java is a must
- The candidate is also expected to have significant experience with cloud technologies like Google Cloud – a distinct advantage.
Machine Learning Expert @ Totango Metrics Ltd. (Tel Aviv)
Started out in 2010, Totango is the leading customer engagement platform that uses the cloud to process billions of customer signals and make meaning for customer-facing teams. The company is currently hiring machine learning expert to lead machine learning initiatives and provide actionable insights from customer data.
Home » Top 10 Machine Learning Jobs In Israel
- The candidate should have experience in building ML and AI-based solutions
- Should have strong knowledge of CNN, RNN, Deep learning
- Experience with frameworks such as SparkML, TensorFlow, Caffe2, MxNet, H20, PredictionIO, PyTorch, SageMaker, AutoML
- Knowledge of functional programming is a must
Deep Learning Engineer-Machine Intelligence @ Alibaba Group (Tel Aviv)
Alibaba is one of the leading names in the eCommerce industry. Right now, the company is hiring deep learning engineers to join its machine intelligence Israeli lab. As a DL engineer, you will be responsible primarily for designing and implementing advanced machine vision and machine learning-based products.
- The applicant must have a BSc or MSc degree in CS, EE or a related field.
- She should also have significant experience in the field of machine learning and deep learning.
- The candidate should be able to design and optimization of deep learning architectures.
- Should possess excellent analytical and learning skills, and also have strong coding skills in Python.
Data Scientist – Machine Learning @ Apple (Herzliya)
Apple is looking to data scientist with a passion for using machine learning to create intelligent applications to join its team in Israel. The candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing new machine learning algorithms and techniques and collaborate with the most innovative product development teams.
- The candidate should have a strong background in Data Science and Machine Learning.
- The candidate will also have to explain how to build models to answer problems, and how proved models worked in silica and the real world.
- The applicant should have at least 2 years of experience applying ML techniques to build models
- Software development skills are a must
- Proficiency in Python
- Should have experience using ML and statistical-analysis libraries, such as Turi Create, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-learn, SciPy.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks, such as MXnet, Caffe, and TensorFlow is a plus.
Machine Learning Engineer @ Verint (Tel Aviv)
New York-based analytics company, Verint is hiring machine learning engineer. As an ML engineer at Verint, you will be responsible for developing and implementing machine learning model based on data exploration.
- The applicant should have a BSc or BA in Computer Science or another relevant degree
- Should have more than 5 years of experience as data science or machine-learning researcher
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning or Deep learning algorithms is a must
- Should have experience with tools such as Pandas, Scikit-learn, NumPy
- Should have experience with R, Python, Java coding, Jupyter notebook.
Provide your comments below
Harshajit is a writer / blogger / vlogger. A passionate music lover whose talents range from dance to video making to cooking. Football runs in his blood. Like literally! He is also a self-proclaimed technician and likes repairing and fixing stuff. When he is not writing or making videos, you can find him reading books/blogs or watching videos that motivate him or teaches him new things.