In today’s time, there is no doubt that data science jobs are amongst the best-paid ones to avail in the nation. As the domain of data science has escalated at a rapid pace in the nation, various companies from startups to industry leaders are on the lookout to find talents that will help them weigh heavier in the industry and reach new heights.
In this article, we bring to you the top analytics jobs openings in the nation, at the moment.
Manager-Consumer Supply Chain Analytics at Johnson & Johnson
Based in Mumbai, the ideal candidate must have experience in working with two enterprise-wide projects involving data lakes and data migration. The candidate must have a master’s degree in Management or M.Tech with 12-15 years of experience in business analytics.
- Must ensure that the data management platform meets the performance, data quality and scalability requirements.
- Should have knowledge of tools such as Excel, Access, VBA and machine learning.
- Should possess an understanding of Azure-based tools such as Azure SQL, Blob and table storage.
- Experience with big data tools, ETL tools along with coding proficiency in Python.
- Certification of TOGAF, Tableau and Alteryx is a must.
Deep Learning & Computer Vision Architect at Pratibha Analytics
The position is based in Hyderabad for those with knowledge and skills in statistics, mathematics and computer science. The ideal candidate should have an experience of more than five years in computer vision solutions such as CNN and RNN.
- Should be proficient in producing AI and ML computer vision solutions.
- Should know how to integrate AI and ML hardware actuators, IoT devices.
- Strong knowledge of Python, Tensorflow, Tensor RT, C++, Keras, Pytorch, Caffe, and OpenCV.
- Must be aware of market-leading advanced analytics, machine learning and deep learning techniques, frameworks, methodologies and tools.
Lead Analytics at Nykaa
Founded in 2012, Nykaa is an omnichannel beauty destination with millions of customers around the globe. This job role is based in Gurgaon and for those who are highly proficient in web analytics tools, adobe analytics and tag management (DTM).
- Should possess experience in business requirement gathering and strategy building
- Implementation exposure across different platforms such as mobile site, mobile apps and desktop
- Experience in reporting and analytics (Ad-hoc/discover, report builder, workspace and web-based interface)
- Proficient in data crunching, pulling insights and key marketing analysis (cohort, funnels, conversion/traffic dip analysis, and pre and post-campaign analysis)
Managing Consultant – Analytics CoE at Mastercard
Mastercard is renowned for the fastest payment processing network in the world. Based in Gurgaon, the role is apt for those who would share the vision with Mastercard for data-driven consulting.
- Must have a graduate or masters degree.
- Candidates with prior experience consulting and project management preferred.
- Should possess strong statistical programming skills such as SAS, R, Python.
- Strong hands-on data analysis skills.
- Ability to identify strong opportunities to leverage data and services capabilities.
- Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
Associate Analyst I/II – Social Media Risk Analytics at Colgate-Palmolive
Job role based in Mumbai, Colgate-Palmolive is a leading consumer product brand that has introduced several products ranging from oral care to pet nutrition. The job role requires a candidate to have more than two years of experience in social media monitoring and social listening and will be a member of the social risk monitoring team in CBS Analytics based out of Mumbai.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Should be able to monitor, analyse and validate results from on-line social monitoring tools, software based on designated and pre-defined terms.
- Must be able to validate, document and communicate risk items for escalation based on internal guidelines and criteria.
- Should be capable of collaborating with divisions and other stakeholders to implement social analysis for campaigns/events and present insights back to inform content/media decisions for campaign/event activities and advise on actions to take from optimisations standpoint.
- Should demonstrate experience with data analysis, statistics and/or digital monitoring.
Quantitative Business Analyst, Analytics and Insights at Google
Based in Haryana, the role is open to candidates with more than five years of experience in analytics role and strategy consulting with a degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, physics, computer science or engineering. The candidate will be a part of the analytics and insight team and will work to solve strategic and operational problems using the present internal data.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Should know how to work with complex SQL series
- Must know to work with large datasets to develop analytical solutions for complex business problems.
- Should possess excellent task management skills.
- Must be able to synthesise data into useful formats.
Data & Analytics Analyst at RBS
Based in Delhi, RBS bank requires a candidate who will manage complex data to identify business issues and opportunities. The candidate should have strong analytical skills along with an eye for detail.
- Should be able to validate and document business data.
- Interrogate, interpret and visualise large amounts of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities.
- Must know how to maintain full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs.
- Perform data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project.
Head – Analytics and Consumer Insights at Sony Pictures Network India
Based in Mumbai, the candidate should have a degree in MBA, Masters or Bachelors in Engineering with an overall experience of close to 12 years and 10 years of experience in Analytics and Consumer Insights.
- Should track initiatives against the strategy and budget, tweak as required during the year.
- Know how to identify newer methodologies for conducting consumer research.
- Must identify suitable research agencies for the project.
- Sift through all the data shared and identify key insights and create an action plan for the business.
- Should be proficient in using Excel, working knowledge of SQL and Google Analytics.
Analytics Lead at Flipkart
The job role is based in Bengaluru Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or MBA with an experience of more than six years in a Lead Analyst role.
- Must identify the key drivers of these KPIs by building causal models.
- Must dive deep into an assessment of key drivers for KPIs by drawing relevant business hypotheses.
- Should know to execute deep and complex quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights.
- Should possess a strong background in statistical modelling and experience with statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
- Must have working experience with BI tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, Cognos, BO, Pentaho, etc).
Data Analyst – Advanced Analytics at Gartner
Based in Gurgaon, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with relevant experience in business operations along with advanced SQL capabilities and more than four years of experience.
- The candidate will need to connect, maintain and report on and analyse data used by the digital market team.
- Should be able to create new and maintain existing Power BI dashboards leveraging multiple data sources.
- Proficiency in Python programming.
- Should have prior experience in web analytics tools and data analysis.
- Must be able to analyse results, interpret and communicate the results and findings to the business.