Data science has come a long way in the last few years. From just building algorithms and creating dashboards to developing full-stack AI applications around algorithms integrated into the enterprise’s decision-making process, the metamorphosis has been almost magical.
Tredence — a ‘dark horse,’ according to Forrester — focuses on creating innovative solutions to help its customers adapt to this dynamic, ever-evolving market by ‘humanising and operationalising AI.’ The company’s MLOps platform is a good case in point. ML Works “offers automated workflows, pre-built solutions for tracking model degradation, and code workflow management.” Tredence’s core competencies in business analytics, data science, and data engineering make it a hotspot for data scientists to chase their true North Stars.
Last year, the company raised $30 million to build AI capabilities, expand globally, and hire deep talents across the verticals. It has opened two new offices in India (Chennai and NCR) to expand its AI capabilities as well as accelerate job creation. Tredence has also been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Firms in India For Data Scientists To Work For in 2021.
To understand Tredence’s unconventional approach to talent acquisition, its hiring process, and upskilling opportunities, Analytics India Magazine is organising a live Fireside Chat with Soumendra Mohanty – Chief Operating Officer & Chief Innovation Officer and Saurabh Upadhyay – Chief People Officer (CPO) at Tredence.
The fireside chat will cover —
- An overview of the AI and analytics industry and its growth potential in India
- Advanced data science skills required to succeed in the post-pandemic era
- Tredence’s innovation, growth and latest offerings
- How Tredence is creating a diverse work culture and conducive work environment for its employees
- Qualities Tredence look for while recruiting data scientists
- The data science work culture & open positions
Who should attend?
- Data scientists & AI practitioners
- Data engineers
- Analytics & data science working professionals looking to pivot
- Aspiring data science candidates & AI enthusiasts
- Developers, coders and programmers
Why should you attend?
- To know more about one of the best companies in India for data scientists to work for.
- To understand Tredence’s work culture/data science teams.
- Current analytics & data science openings.
- How the company stands out among its competitors in creating a conducive work environment
- To interact with thought leaders
Meet the panel —
Soumendra Mohanty is the Chief Operating Officer & Chief Innovation Officer at Tredence, responsible for leading key growth portfolios, bringing in world-class capabilities, building innovative solutions, and driving transformation-led outcomes-led value propositions for its clients. With over 25 years of experience in various leadership roles, Soumendra is an accomplished thought leader, an effective communicator and an advisor. Under his leadership, Tredence has established a wide range of digital and data analytics capabilities and an enviable client-centric innovation culture to solve problems at the convergence of physical and digital.
Saurabh Upadhyay is the Chief People Officer at Tredence with a career spanning 23+ years in various aspects of Human Resources, including people strategy, talent acquisition and management, performance, leadership development, etc. He is a certified coach and has been recognised for mentoring multiple senior and mid-level leaders to grow personally and professionally. Saurabh has held various senior positions in organisations where he was responsible for creating and driving the people strategy for several regions.