Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing to the fore latest job openings across the country.
Here are the 5 most recent Data Analytics job openings across major cities in India:
Data Analyst @ Eruvaka Technologies, Vijayawada
The candidate will conduct preliminary data analysis to assess the nature of data conduct further analysis to extract meaningful data. Perform data mining and use querying languages (for e.g. SQL) and determine data configurations and patterns.
- Experience in R/Python.
- Well versed in using Microsoft Office tools.
- 3 to 5 years experience in data analysis.
- B.E/B.Tech from any engineering stream.
Senior Analyst @ Indegene Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore
Indegene is looking for an experienced Analyst, who can handle Market Research, Market and Competitive Intelligence projects with a minimum of 1 – 2 years of relevant experience.
- Preference Pharma industry, Therapy area knowledge and market understanding of Oncology, Respiratory, CVM, Immunology, Neurosciences
- M. Pharm /M.Tech (Biotechnology)/ B.Pharm MBA, Pharm D, BDS, MDS or Any Pharma Graduate
- Responsible for tracking, identifying and compiling market, competitors or epidemiology based information related to the pharma/biotech/medical devices industries
- Sound in secondary desk research and should be aware of databases like PubMed, clinicaltrials.gov and other related websites
- Thorough understanding of the clinical trials, pharma industry trends and new technology
- Awareness and analysis in social media analytics, primary market research
- Skilled in PPT, Excel and MS word.
Analytics Consultant @ Tredence, Bangalore
As an Analytics Consultant with Tredence you will work in a challenging environment with smart peer group. In your role, you will work hands on and provide thought leadership to real life business problems using analytical thinking and by applying complex mathematical techniques.
- Bachelor’s in engineering or Masters in Statistics/Economics
- At least 5 years of working experience in analytics
- Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting, etc.
- Strong analytical/logical thinking and communication skills
- SQL, R and/or Python
- Tableau or Spotfire
Business Analyst @Tredence, Bangalore
Tredence is the first analytics services company focused on the last mile of analytics adoption.
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Proficiency in SQL/Hive [must have]
- Handling and analysing large data
- Data cleaning and processing
- R (Basic data manipulation, DPLYR, GGplot, Random forest)
- Python (Basic data manipulation using pandas, matplotlib, sklearn)
- Hadoop, spark
Business Analyst @Hansa Cequity, Bangalore & Mumbai
Hansa Cequity uses data for informed strategy and helps companies build intelligent, intuitive and real-time customer relationships by leveraging technology through proprietary and best-in-class marketing automation and analytics platforms.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and expertise in statistical concepts
- Knowledge of multiple statistical toolsets such as SAS, SPSS
- Expertise in RDBMS, SQL, Queries and Exploratory Analysis
- Ability to understand the client business and capture business process and events
- A keen eye for details and data visualisation
- Good communication skills and strong ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good project management skills with a focus and responsibility for flawless, timely delivery
- 6 months to 2 years of Statistical Modelling experience with propensity modelling exposure
- M.Sc.(Stats)/MA (Economics/Econometrics) or MBA / BE/BTech graduates
- Hands on experience on R /SAS data manipulation
Role In Analytics @ Max Life Insurance, Gurgaon
Max Life envisions to be the most admired life insurance company in India by securing the financial future of customers. Max Life Insurance amongst the top 15 BFSI companies to work for in India.
- BE/BTech, MTech, MSc. in Computer science/Information Technology/ ECE or other quantitative disciplines from tier 1/ tier 2 institutes.
- 2-7 years of hands on work experience in NLP, AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Should have developed and deployed NLP based solutions with R( tm, korPus, etc) or Python( NLTK, Scikit-learn and Spacy
- Strong familiarity with RNN, LSTM, word2vec and other embeddings, Keras/Tensor flow.
- Knowledge of Chabot platforms and development and deployment of at least 1 NLP based Chatbot or other AI, machine learning, or NLP technologies
- Working with Speech to Text and conversational analysis tools /Api, such as Dialogflow is a plus
- Working knowledge of Image matching, and understanding applications of voice and video data is a plus
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure and high-performance computing (GPU/TPU) be a plus.
Register for our upcoming events:
- Join the Grand Finale of Intel Python HackFury2: 21st Oct, Bangalore
- WEBINAR: HOW TO BEGIN A CAREER IN DATA SCIENCE | 24th Oct
- Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020: 22-23rd Jan, Bangalore | 30-31st Jan, Hyderabad