Listen to this story
Analytics India Magazine, in partnership with EPAM Systems, Inc, a global digital services provider, brings to you ‘CXO Roundtable – an exclusive invite-only roundtable conference to discuss “The future of commercial analytics in the pharmaceutical industry.”
Scheduled for February 28th at Taj, Bengaluru, the roundtable will present speakers putting forth their perspectives and encouraging the exchange of ideas. The focus is to discuss the challenges in the pharma industry, their potential implications on business operations and the role of omnichannel in improving sales outcomes and time to market.
What to expect?
Considering the pharma industry has been in a “state of flux,” some challenges continue to haunt us. For instance, leaving data in disparate servers has a number of risks, and one may waste resources if not organized correctly. This is where advanced analytics comes into the picture in improving interaction and influence of HCPs and Sales Reps.
EPAM CXO Roundtable intends to take the conversation further with leaders exploring the digital disruption in the pharma industry and discussing how the newest digital trends are replacing the traditional data model.
The event will kick off with a keynote address by EPAM, followed by a roundtable discussion with CXO Power Players. The summit anticipates the participation of attendees eager to know about the future of commercial analytics in the pharma industry.
Date & Time: February 28, 2023, | 7 PM Onwards
Venue: Taj, MG Road, Bengaluru
Key Discussion Points:
- Is the challenge with disparate data sources getting better or worse?
- Leveraging advanced analytics to improve interaction and influence of HCPs and sales representatives.
- Role of omnichannel in improving sales outcomes and time-to-market
- Challenges of owning commercial data, including master data
- How Cloud has improved data access and data quality
- Digital disruption & newest digital trends.
What to do at the CXO Roundtable 2023?
- Listen to the keynote address by the EPAM leaders, encouraging constructive business agendas.
- Interact with industry leaders, including CXOs, decision-makers, and data and analytics practitioners.
- Opportunity for one-on-one networking with EPAM experts.
Who should attend?
- Chief data/digital officers
- Technical and business decision-makers
- Data & analytics decision-makers