Cloud Computing has redefined all functions of technology, including Digital, Analytics, and AI. By utilising new business models, the cloud is now transforming industry services. The broad Anything-as-a-service (XaaS) business model now provides faster and more agile outcomes with a consumption-based service that optimises top workloads. Cloud providers now effectively utilise the consumption model with effective resource planning thus enabling enterprises to effectively execute their strategies regardless of the level of demand and the number of resources required to deliver the cloud services.
Organisations are looking to leverage Digital, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning (ML) technologies and models to harness the power of data and deliver business innovation through data science. But to achieve success, many organisations and solution providers face challenges when they seek to scale these programs from pilot to production.
Moreover, uncertain business and economic conditions are creating scenarios that cause an unexpected increase or decrease in demand for cloud and digital services. In the event of an abrupt rise or drop in demand, organisations are increasingly seeking cloud solutions that provide flexible options that the Infrastructure and IT teams can utilise to ensure the organisations can meet the demands of business growth or changes in economic conditions.
Sign up for your weekly dose of what's up in emerging technology.
To discuss these challenges related to XaaS and the consumption model, Analytics India Magazine, in association with HPE (HP Enterprise), is organising a Roundtable on March 18, 2021 covering the theme of: “Accelerating Digital Transformation with the Hybrid Cloud.”
Key Discussion Points
The Roundtable will broadly cover the following topics:
- The Emergence of the Consumption-led model for Cloud
- How Cloud is Enabling Enterprises to Scale and Transform
- Financial and Business Implications of the XaaS Model
Who Should Attend
- CIOs, CTOs, Chief Data Officers and IT Decision Makers
- Heads of Analytics, Data Science, Insights, and Business Intelligence (Enterprise or Consumer-focused)
Date & Time – 18th March & 5pm onwards.
- 5:00 – 5:05 pm: Welcome address by AIM
- 5:05 – 5:30 pm: Address by HPE
- 5:30 – 6:25pm: Round Table discussion
- 6:25 – 6:30 pm: Vote of thanks by AIM