Artificial intelligence has been increasingly extending its influence over businesses around the world, which has created a steady demand for AI professionals. While there have been significant discussions around the opportunities available for qualified professionals, their efforts still need to be directed towards achieving specific business outcomes. Enterprises, as well as mid to senior managers, are looking forward to effectively leveraging AI professionals into maximising their productivity. This has set the stage for a secondary demand for qualified AI business leaders. Today, business leaders need a proper understanding of the capabilities and limitations of AI to transform their businesses.
The Indian tech industry is set to add 3 million new jobs over the course of the next five years. In fact, by the year 2023, the size of India’s tech-based jobs is predicted to touch 7 million. This includes Indian tech firms, MNCs, global capability centres of hundreds of international firms, enterprises across segments including e-com, BFSI, pharma, telecom, as well as over 1,300+ captive units. Research also suggests that 54% of employees of large companies need significant reskilling and upskilling in order to fully harness the growth opportunities offered by the Industry 4.0.
Reports suggest that Indian executives are way more optimistic when it comes to the leadership taking the appropriate decision when it comes to usage and adoption of AI. In fact, 70% of the employees think that artificial intelligence will change the way an enterprise functions over the next decade.
Neeti Sharma, Senior Vice President at noted recruitment firm TeamLease Services says, “Technology is creating opportunities and making way for newer jobs — many of them still unknown to us. The convergence of big data with AI has emerged as the single most important development that is shaping the future of how firms drive business value from their data and analytics capabilities.”
Today’s recruiters from large organisations expect potential candidates to not just know the fundamentals of artificial intelligence, but they also want the applicants to have a domain understanding along with skills in data visualisation, computer vision, NLP, cloud platforms and deep neural networks.
More importantly, today’s leaders are expected to be able to apply AI techniques to real-world scenarios such as data augmentation, sentiment analysis, product life cycles and even client servicing.
Artificial intelligence has emerged as a highly sought after skill in the new IT sector and there’s a need for a well-rounded applied AI course that will allow professionals to transition to this highly lucrative field.
Great Learning’s intensive 4-month PGP Artificial Intelligence for Leaders programme covers the foundation of AI, data visualisation, computer vision, NLP, cloud platforms, Neural networks, and other core areas. The unique combination of hands-on online plus live virtual classes will equip professionals with the most in-demand skills in the growing and lucrative field of artificial intelligence. This programme also focuses on a conceptual and real-world case-based approach which helps to simulate working scenarios where AI can be adopted to improve business outcomes.
Hari Krishnan Nair, Co-Founder, Great Learning, said, “Our current cohort of learners has an average work experience of 18 years with a significant number of CXOs, AVPs, and Directors from leading MNCs, who all come with a set of unique expectations from the program. The companies represented in the program include Oracle, GE, Verizon, Cisco, TCS, Indian Navy and many more. Since Artificial Intelligence is seen as a game-changer to drive new business models and transform workplaces, these mid and senior leaders are keenly interested in familiarising themselves with it. The increasingly engaged participation and inquisitive queries from senior professionals are indicative of the growing criticality of AI in the current business scenario. The program offers participants an immersive experiential learning of AI from a business leader’s perspective with sessions conducted by senior academicians and industry leaders who are at the forefront of implementing AI and Machine Learning at their respective organisations.”
The programme, which offers a dual certificate from The University of Texas at Austin – McCombs School of Business and Great Lakes Executive Learning, is suitable for business professionals who are looking to leverage the power of AI in their day to day decision making. Relevant profiles include product managers, directors, category managers, CXOs, Delivery managers, product managers, senior managers and team leads who want to upskill themselves.
Learn from leading academicians in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and several experienced industry practitioners from top organizations.
What You Will Learn from Great Learning’s PGP Artificial Intelligence For Leaders Programme:
- The programme will equip students to handle the changes in the evolving AI-powered industry with the help of 7 live virtual classes, 4 industry sessions, 5 case studies and one intensive capstone project.
- By the end of the 4-month course, learners would have understood enough concepts in artificial intelligence to be able to make important managerial-level decisions.
- A key takeaway from the program is that students will be able to deliver transformative projects to external and internal clients and stakeholders.
- In addition, the professionals will be able to manage technical teams through the lifecycle of AI projects.
- As far as technical skills in emerging tech are concerned, the graduates will be well-equipped to make appropriate choices when deciding between tech stacks or products in any enterprise.
- Experiential learning has always been a core part of Great Learning’s programs and during this program, students will be enabled to lead organizations to the new AI world as they develop AI-enabled products and services.
- Course Name: Post-graduate Programme in Artificial Intelligence for Leaders
- Mode: Online + Live Virtual Classes
- Duration: 4 months
- Fees: ₹1,50,000 + GST
- Certification: Dual Certificate from The University of Texas at Austin – McCombs School of Business and Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- Pre-Requisites: A minimum of 8 Years of work experience (No prior programming knowledge is required).
- Key Technical Learnings: How to build AI projects & teams, How to calculate ROI of an AI project, Data visualisation, Basics of prediction using ML, Neural networks, Computer vision, NLP, Building POC for an AI project.
Join Our Discord Server. Be part of an engaging online community. Join Here.
Subscribe to our NewsletterGet the latest updates and relevant offers by sharing your email.
Prajakta is a Writer/Editor/Social Media diva. Lover of all that is 'quaint', her favourite things include dogs, Starbucks, butter popcorn, Jane Austen novels and neo-noir films. She has previously worked for HuffPost, CNN IBN, The Indian Express and Bose.