Write for Analytics India Magazine
Share your ideas, learnings and codebase with a wider ML audience
Table of contents
- Why become a contributor?
- Editorial Guidelines
- Submission rules
- Editing Rights
- How do you submit an article?
Why become a contributor?
Analytics India Magazine (AIM) covers a wide variety of topics related to the field of data science & Machine Learning. As a leading site on Analytics in India, our writers benefit from exposure to our traffic and our readership. We pride ourselves with having a very loyal and avid readership.
We are always looking to grow our team of Expert Guest Bloggers. If you are passionate about analytics and are interested in publishing your articles on our site, do write to us here.
We require you to have expert knowledge in your specialist area and the ability to contribute fresh, highly engaging and 100% original content.
Things to keep in mind before submitting the article
- Submissions must be unique to AIM and must not have been published anywhere else before.
- The content must be factual and of topical interest to our members. Views and
opinions are encouraged.
- Articles should not include contact information (phone/email/links), or reference to the services or capabilities of the author’s organisation or company.
- AIM will not guarantee a specific date or time of publication
Things to keep in mind while submitting the article
- Articles should be submitted in a Word document (or google sheet) format only.
- The article should be around 800-1,200 words
- It should be accompanied by a high-quality banner (main) image (sourced from royalty-free websites/organisations)
- Graphics and tabular information (wherever applicable)
- Would be ideal if you ask a friend to re-read your article before submitting. This will minimise errors and reduce the need for editing or re-writing.
- Submission is not a guarantee of publication. AIM reserves the final right on whether to publish.
Things to keep in mind after submitting the article
- Articles will be published on AIM, and can also be included in our
- It will be shared on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, by us.
Articles should not include: contact information (tele/email/web links), bold type, underlining or unwarranted reference to the services or capabilities of the author’s organisation/company.
Please ask a colleague to re-read your article before submission as this can minimise errors and reduce the need for re-drafting/editing.
Submission is not a guarantee of publication. AIM reserves the final right on whether to publish, regardless of any other arrangements that may exist.
AIM reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to edit articles submitted for reasons including, but not limited to, style, accuracy, length, and legal compliance. This editing may include the addition of new copy such as headlines, sub-headings, captions and pull-quotes. By submitting content to AIM you are assigning all rights to AIM to publish the content in any medium, any language and any territory, providing you are identified as the author of that content.
You accept full responsibility for any errors or omissions in your content and you understand that AIM will accept no liability, legal or otherwise, on your behalf. AIM cannot guarantee a specific date or time of publication. Articles are submitted on the basis that they are available for publication at once.
How do you submit an article?
To become a writer, please send your article using our form.
If you have any queries, you can send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot guarantee a reply to every article submission or query due to the volume of emails we receive.