Data and AI will add USD 500 billion to India’s GDP by 2025, as per a report by McKinsey & Co and NASSCOM. As a result, the demand for quality data scientists who can interpret data to make informed decisions is all set to explode.
For professionals looking to use this demand to build a rewarding career, PES University’s M.Tech Program in Data Science and Machine Learning in collaboration with Great Learning imparts the industry-relevant and in-demand skills needed to break into the exciting world of data science.
Leveraging the latest data science tools and techniques is absolutely critical to structure business problems in machine learning and data science frameworks. With project-driven learning and mentorship from data science experts, learners will gain the skills and confidence they need to land rewarding jobs in data science, business analysis, ML engineering, and big data engineering roles.
Build real-world data science skills from the best
Learners will earn an M.Tech degree from a leading university to get a world-class learning experience and the credibility to stand out to recruiters.
- PES University tops the list of New Universities Under 5 Years in Karnataka,
- Secured the sixth position in ICARE India Private University Rankings 2019
- Placed seventh on the list of India’s Most Trusted Educational Institutes
Comprehensive & industry-relevant curriculum
In this 2-year degree program with weekend classes at PES University, Electronic City campus in Bangalore, data science and machine learning concepts will be covered in four modules in the first year, followed by an M.Tech thesis and an intensive capstone project in the second.
The first module in this program will familiarise candidates with Python for Data Science, SQL Database, and Statistical Methods for Decision Making.
The second module will introduce Machine Learning Regression algorithms and eventually build up essential mathematical concepts and data visualisation.
The third module will introduce Machine Learning Classification and Unsupervised algorithms, Time Series, and Natural Language Processing.
The last module covers Deep Learning and Big Data. Areas such as neural networks, TensorFlow, Keras, Computer Vision, CNN and Applications, etc., will be the focus of this module.
Dedicated career support to realise your career dreams
Access career support with Great Learning Excelerate, with 1200+ hiring partners, has seen over 20,000 job vacancies and over 20,000 learners interviewed per month. Great Learning alumni work in top companies such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Netflix, Citibank, Uber, Adobe, Flipkart, and more.
- Showcase your expertise to potential recruiters with an e-portfolio, a snapshot of the projects and skills acquired in the program, which is shareable across social media channels.
- Resume building and interview preparation to improve your CV to highlight skills and previous professional experience. Crack interviews with interview preparation sessions.
- Get career mentoring and guidance from industry experts who have transitioned to roles in the industry. Benefit from their guidance on how to build a rewarding career.
- Access networking and program support with a dedicated program manager to solve queries. Interact with peers to grow your professional network.
How to apply?
To apply for this program, graduation in BE/B Tech/M Sc (Mathematics)/MCA from a recognised university with at least 50% in the undergraduate degree is needed. Candidates also need to have work experience of a minimum of 24 months by the time of the commencement of the program.
Power ahead in your career in the exciting field of data science with PES University’s M.Tech In Data Science & Machine Learning.