Listen to this story
In association with Analytics India Magazine, Genpact, a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation, will take you inside the world of data, analytics, and AI at its virtual career fair on Saturday, September 03, 2022.
Designed as a networking opportunity, this event will bring together business leaders and other analytics experts to share their experience working in the field. Plus, you’ll learn about Genpact’s latest analytics initiatives, including DataBridge, a program designed to upskill and train 100,000+ employees in data science techniques.
Sign up for your weekly dose of what's up in emerging technology.
So, if you’re looking to start a career in analytics, or are merely curious about the industry, join us for this exciting event. Attendants will participate in workshops, hackathons, and coding challenges while exploring various data analytics career paths. Most importantly, this is your chance to showcase your skills and talent to Genpact’s hiring managers.
Genpact Analytics Career Day: https://genpactcareerday.com/
With more than 40 data experts across industries attending, these immersive sessions will show you how advanced analytics transform enterprises’ operations today and into the future.
To register for this unique opportunity, click here.
- Discover why Genpact has been recognised as a leader in advanced analytics and insights services.
- Keynote session with industry leaders
- Hands-on workshops and webinars
- Coding challenges and hackathons
- One-on-one coaching and mentoring activities
- Career discussions with industry leaders
- Networking events with peers and Genpact’s hiring managers
Genpact Analytics Career Day (Online)
September 03, 2022
What to expect:
- Gain insights into innovative data and analytics projects and solutions
- Connect with industry leaders in the field
- Learn what it takes to thrive in the analytics industry
- Meet talent acquisition managers and other key stakeholders at Genpact
Who should attend:
- Job seekers and those who are curious about the analytics industry and want to build a career in the field
- Experienced professionals looking to switch jobs, including data analysts, business analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and other junior and senior-level candidates
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm delivering the business outcomes that transform industries and shape the future. Fusing real-world expertise and collaborative innovation, we make businesses work better – breaking down boundaries, creating simplicity from complexity, and building ecosystems of impact. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of companies, our Global Fortune 500 clients come to us for digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled operations that dig deep into data to turn insight into action. And we do it all with purpose. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, our 100,000+ team is passionate in our relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people.