The amount of machine learning (ML) applications surfaced in the past couple of years have resulted in a myriad of startups. From top tech giants companies to small startups, ML has been a choice of technology to create solutions and services. Many of these companies’ have branches in India, and offer lucrative ML jobs for candidates with more than three years of experience.
Here are a few latest jobs across major cities in India:
Computer Vision Engineer at KoiReader Technologies
Experience Required: 2 – 5 years
The candidates should like writing smart algorithms and dealing with complex problems that require a mix of AI/ML, big data, computer vision, NLP, and interested a dash of probability and statistics to solve.
- Strong experience in python and writing fault-tolerant code
- Plenty of expertise in image processing, OpenCV, SciPy and NumPy
- Good understanding of optimising data processing pipelines
- Command over geometry, statistics and designing complex algorithms
- Analyze current products in development, including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, TensorRT
- Experience with Nvidia DeepStream
- Knowledge of NLP and NLU (NLTK, Spacy, Flair, etc.)
- Understanding of Docker and GIT
Machine Learning Engineer at WorkFusion
Experience Required: 3-5 years
WorkFusion is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team in India. The position will involve applying practical skills to create a hybrid machine learning and rule-based models using our innovative tools for solving real-world problems. You will collaborate with our customers and build production machine learning models for their needs.
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms
- Good background in machine learning concepts
- 3-5 years of Java experience, hands-on programming skills
- Solid understanding of design patterns and OOP
- Knowledge on SQL, regex, HTTP, REST, JSON, XML is must
- Hands-on Maven, Git, JUnit, InteliJ IDEA/Eclipse
- Should be open for work-related travels
- Hands-on experience with rule-based models
- Knowledge of statistics and probability theory is a plus
Machine Learning Engineer at Sony India Software Centre
Experience Required: 3-5 years
- Experience in deep learning, CNN and Tensorflow framework
- Strong knowledge and coding experience on Python
- Experience in image processing frameworks like OpenCV
- Experience in computer vision domain
- Experience in CNN in image classification, object detection, keypoint detection etc.
- Experience in training and inferencing the different CNN models
- Experience in working on databases like ImageNet, COCO, pascal VOC
Machine Learning Engineer at GoPay
Experience Required: 4+ years
In this role, one gets to build, deploy and maintain ML models (and related tooling) that drive the way millions of customers pay using GoPay. GoPay is South East Asia’s fastest-growing consumer payments and financial services startup.
- Solid understanding of machine learning models and related mathematics
- Solid understanding of engineering processes and principles.
- Experience working with Tensorflow, PyTorch and XGBoost
- Experience working with Airflow, Docker
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Kafka/Flink/Spark etc
- Education background: Bachelors or Masters in computer science with 4+ years of experience working as a software engineer or machine learning engineer in a product company
Machine Learning Engineer at Apple
Experience Required: 3+ years
The iPhone Product Operations Data Team is looking for an extraordinary machine learning engineer to join the team. The selected candidate will help design and implement the machine learning strategy to the massive iPhone supply chain and help build the future of the manufacturing systems.
- Required a minimum of three years of hands-on experience in applying machine learning techniques to build models coordinated into applications or research.
- Required strong working knowledge of machine learning
- Proficiency in Python and R.
- Good understanding of deep learning algorithms and workflows, and experience with Torch, Caffe, MXNet, TensorFlow is a Plus.
- Experience in Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Cassandra, Kafka and NoSQL databases a plus
- Ability to significantly present results of analyses in a clear and impactful manner
ML Software Engineer at Qualcomm
Experience Required: 5+ years
The successful applicant should have a diverse skill set, including a strong background in machine learning, performance testing and analysis, understanding of accelerator architectures and a passion for driving world-class solutions.
- Required Skills and AptitudesHands-on experience with deep learning frameworks like SNPE, Keras, Caffe/Caffe2, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc., including performance work
- Understanding of NN architectures and model formats, including ONNX, Caffe2, and Tensorflow
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and architectures, including CNNs, and RNNs/LSTMs
- Knowledge of Linux infrastructure and development tools
- Experience with statistical tools like R, Scikit, MLLib, or similar
- Experience profiling and optimizing software for CPUs and GPU applications
- Degree in machine learning/AI, Statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, or similar quantitative discipline
- Experience with source code and configuration management tools such as git.
- Good understanding of compilers, LLVM or similar preferred
- Strong background in mathematical operations: linear algebra, fast math libraries a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field.
- 5+ years as software engineering or related work experience.
- 2+ years of experience with a programming language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc
ADAS Computer Vision and ML Development Engineer at L&T
Experience Required: 3-6 years
- Experience in the areas of computer vision, image/video processing, machine learning/deep learning and algorithm development
- Proficient in tools for image processing and machine learning
- Knowledge of concepts in computer vision (object detection, labelling, etc.), machine learning and sensor fusion.
- Required experience in any two of C, C++, Python, and MATLAB
- Understanding of image/video data handling tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, robotics or related
- 3+ years’ experience vehicle dynamics simulation (ADAMS, CarMaker, CarSim)
- 3+ years’ experience working in a team-based project from inception to finish across multiple disciplines, e.g., mathematical modelling and algorithm development
- Master’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, robotics or related
Deep Learning Simulation Lead at Intel
Experience Required: 8+ years
The candidate will be planning, designing and developing tools and simulation models for deep learning hardware. Invent optimised architectures and layers for training convolutional and recurrent networks. Responsible for instrumenting our SW and HW libraries to evaluate the performance of hardware. This job may contribute to deep learning literature and conferences.
- Required masters or PhD in computer science and engineering
- Strong C++ programming, python scripting and computer architecture background.
- Required industry experience of around 8-12 years, with knowledge of simulation / SystemC, is a plus.
Computer Vision Deep Learning Research Scientist / Engineer at One Plus
Experience Required: 2-4 years
- Fresh PhD or masters with 2-4 years of thorough industrial work experience in developing computer vision applications with deep learning (deep learning must).
- Excellent knowledge on any/all of the given concepts in computer vision – namely Image classification, object detection and semantic segmentation developed using state of the art deep learning algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in developing efficient and real-time convolution, neural network models.
- Hands-on working experience with any one of the deep learning frameworks – TensorFlow, Caffe, Pytorch.
- Quick prototyping skills in Python, Coding, and debugging skills in C++.
- Publications in CVPR, NIPS
- Knowledge in OpenCV, DLib and basics of Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- Hands-on knowledge in model compression and pruning in deep learning.
- Familiarity with GPU computing (CUDA, OpenCL) and HPC.
Deep Learning at Charmboard
Experience Required: 4-6 years
Charmboard is the world’s fastest-growing in-video discovery platform. It is transforming the way we engage with video.
- BE or master with 4+ years of experience
- Must have experience in feature extraction, segmentation and classification of the image
- Face detection, alignment, recognition, tracking & attribute recognition
- Excellent Understanding of CNN, RNN, TensorFlow, KERAS etc.
- Real-world expertise in deep learning- applied to computer vision problems
- Strong foundation in mathematics
- Strong development skills in MATLAB and Python
- Must have worked upon Opencv, Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras
- Knowledge of Version Control(GIT)
Machine Learning Engineer at Appnomic
Experience Required: 3-5 years
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing machine learning models, testing and deployment and continuous improvement
- Experience building ML pipelines using ML frameworks like Scikit or Tensorflow
- Should have expert level proficiency in programming using Python
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g., NoSQL, Hadoop, Spark, etc.) would be considered a strong plus
If you loved this story, do join our Telegram Community.
Also, you can write for us and be one of the 500+ experts who have contributed stories at AIM. Share your nominations here.
I have a master's degree in Robotics and I write about machine learning advancements. email:email@example.com