The last decade has seen unprecedented growth in the space of online advertising and digital media marketing. The new wave of social media (Facebook, Twitter etc.) is making it easier than ever for the marketers to reach right customers at the right time with the right products and offers.
However, the marketers, online advertising platforms, and other stakeholders need to be equipped with suitable analytical tools and methodologies to maximize the potential of online and digital media. The traditional analytical tools are often insufficient due to the rapidly growing volumes of data as well as increasing importance of dealing with textual and unstructured data in this space.
In this talk you will learn how to:
• Optimize campaign for an impression given user and webpage characteristics
Over 100,000 people subscribe to our newsletter.
See stories of Analytics and AI in your inbox.
• Calculate optimal bid price for a campaign
• Increase CTR (Click-through rate) by more than 50%
• Decrease CPC (Cost per click) by 25%
Dr. Mahesh Kumar, CEO, Tiger Analytics (www.linkedin.com/in/mahkumar) will be presenting two real life case studies on applying data analytics in social media and online display advertising in this talk.
His brief profile:
• 13+ years of Data Analytics experience
• Has conducted extensive research on Data Mining and Statistical Modeling to solve problems related to forecasting, pricing, promotions etc.
• Extensive consulting experience with companies like McKinsey & Company, SAS, JC Penney, Levis, TTX etc.
• Was previously on the faculty of Smith School of Business and Rutgers Business School
Join us for this webinar to see how we help our clients stay competitive in the marketplace. You can find more details here: http://bit.ly/Jw9TRz