Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing to the fore latest job openings across the country.
Here are the 5 most recent Data Science job openings for professionals with 2 years of experience and upwards :
Senior Data Scientist @ Volvo Group, Bangalore
At Volvo, a Data Scientist would be expected to understand business requirements, KPIs and convert into analytical hypothesis in a structured and logical manner along with solution identification. Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, TensorFlow, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large datasets.
- Strong conceptual understanding of machine learning algorithms including linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees, random forest, topic model etc.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques(regression, classification, clustering, time series, neural network, etc.)
- Knowledge in GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Tress, Text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Exposure to visualization tools specially Qlik Sense is a plus.
- Exposure to Analytics Platforms especially to Azure is a plus.
Senior Data Scientist@ Amazon, Bangalore
AWS is looking for a Senior Data Scientist in, who will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers design machine learning solutions that leverage the AI stack on AWS.
A senior data scientist will also develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize AWS AI design patterns and best practices.
- Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a related technical discipline.
- PhD., Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a related technical discipline.
- Deep understanding and experience in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience building cloud solutions.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience training Machine Learning models and deploying scoring pipelines at scale.
- MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and Torch.
- Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Python, R & SQL.
- Experience with Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.
Data Scientist @ Brontominds, Bangalore
Brontominds aims to be a world class leader in AI/Analytics/Automation as a business partner and as an employer.
As a data scientist, the candidate will design and develop systems to analyze unstructured “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client’s product enhancement.
- 1-3 years of experience in Data Science
- Big Data – Hadoop, Spark, R
- Experience in developing REST APIs and Batch Scripts
- Statistics modeling and algorithms
- Machine Learning Experience – including deep learning and neural networks, exposure of various platforms
- Expertise in features engineering, building, and optimizing classifiers using ML techniques
- Data Visualization and analysis tools including R and Python.
Home » 5 Current Data Science Openings In Bengaluru You Shouldn’t Miss
Data Science Specialist @ TeamLease Digital, Bangalore
TeamLease Digital is a subsidiary of TeamLease Services Limited, which offers specialised IT staffing services to across industries.
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering Computer Science, Mechanical related branches
- Excellent programming skills R and SQL with 4 to 5 Years exp.
- Good Knowledge in python and SPSS
- Good knowledge in OOPs concepts
- Experience in writing algorithms and automating the manual tasks
- Experience in dealing with large amounts of data and report generation
- Good Mathematical aptitude
- Knowledge on Automotive Industry is a plus
Machine Learning & Analytics Professional @ Careernet Consulting, Bangalore
A potential candidate would be working for one of the clients who are into Banking Sector.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer science Engineering OR Masters in Statistics/Mathematics
- Experience in Analyzing the Medium Complex Problems and translate it into Analytical Approach
- Experience in Statistical Learning : Diagnostic Analytics, Simulation and Predictive Modeling, Time Series, Dynamic/Causal Model, Statistical Learning, Guided Decisions
- Experience with big data analytics and advanced data mining techniques to analyze data
- R, Python
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, data warehouse
- Hadoop(Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, HQL)
- Experience with statistical programming languages – SAS
- SAS EG, Enterprise Miner, Text Miner, KXEN, OPL/CPLEX, SPSS,R studio, Revolution R
- Experience with data warehouse platforms – Teradata / GreenPlum, HANA
Provide your comments below
If you loved this story, do join our Telegram Community.
Also, you can write for us and be one of the 500+ experts who have contributed stories at AIM. Share your nominations here.
I have a master's degree in Robotics and I write about machine learning advancements. email:firstname.lastname@example.org