Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing to the fore latest job openings across the country.
Here are the 5 most recent Data Science job openings for professionals with 2 years of experience and upwards :
Senior Data Scientist @ Volvo Group, Bangalore
At Volvo, a Data Scientist would be expected to understand business requirements, KPIs and convert into analytical hypothesis in a structured and logical manner along with solution identification. Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, TensorFlow, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large datasets.
- Strong conceptual understanding of machine learning algorithms including linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees, random forest, topic model etc.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques(regression, classification, clustering, time series, neural network, etc.)
- Knowledge in GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Tress, Text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Exposure to visualization tools specially Qlik Sense is a plus.
- Exposure to Analytics Platforms especially to Azure is a plus.
Senior Data Scientist@ Amazon, Bangalore
AWS is looking for a Senior Data Scientist in, who will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers design machine learning solutions that leverage the AI stack on AWS.
A senior data scientist will also develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize AWS AI design patterns and best practices.
- Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a related technical discipline.
- PhD., Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a related technical discipline.
- Deep understanding and experience in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience building cloud solutions.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience training Machine Learning models and deploying scoring pipelines at scale.
- MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and Torch.
- Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Python, R & SQL.
- Experience with Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.
Data Scientist @ Brontominds, Bangalore
Brontominds aims to be a world class leader in AI/Analytics/Automation as a business partner and as an employer.
As a data scientist, the candidate will design and develop systems to analyze unstructured “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client’s product enhancement.
- 1-3 years of experience in Data Science
- Big Data – Hadoop, Spark, R
- Experience in developing REST APIs and Batch Scripts
- Statistics modeling and algorithms
- Machine Learning Experience – including deep learning and neural networks, exposure of various platforms
- Expertise in features engineering, building, and optimizing classifiers using ML techniques
- Data Visualization and analysis tools including R and Python.
Data Science Specialist @ TeamLease Digital, Bangalore
TeamLease Digital is a subsidiary of TeamLease Services Limited, which offers specialised IT staffing services to across industries.
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering Computer Science, Mechanical related branches
- Excellent programming skills R and SQL with 4 to 5 Years exp.
- Good Knowledge in python and SPSS
- Good knowledge in OOPs concepts
- Experience in writing algorithms and automating the manual tasks
- Experience in dealing with large amounts of data and report generation
- Good Mathematical aptitude
- Knowledge on Automotive Industry is a plus
Machine Learning & Analytics Professional @ Careernet Consulting, Bangalore
A potential candidate would be working for one of the clients who are into Banking Sector.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer science Engineering OR Masters in Statistics/Mathematics
- Experience in Analyzing the Medium Complex Problems and translate it into Analytical Approach
- Experience in Statistical Learning : Diagnostic Analytics, Simulation and Predictive Modeling, Time Series, Dynamic/Causal Model, Statistical Learning, Guided Decisions
- Experience with big data analytics and advanced data mining techniques to analyze data
- R, Python
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, data warehouse
- Hadoop(Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, HQL)
- Experience with statistical programming languages – SAS
- SAS EG, Enterprise Miner, Text Miner, KXEN, OPL/CPLEX, SPSS,R studio, Revolution R
- Experience with data warehouse platforms – Teradata / GreenPlum, HANA
Register for our upcoming events:
- WEBINAR: HOW TO BEGIN A CAREER IN DATA SCIENCE | 24th Oct
- Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020: 22-23rd Jan, Bangalore | 30-31st Jan, Hyderabad
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Our annual ranking of Artificial Intelligence Programs in India for 2019 is out. Check here.
Provide your comments below
What's Your Reaction?
A technology journalist with a master's degree in Robotics. Likes to write about machine learning advancements. email:firstname.lastname@example.org