A Technical Journalist who loves writing about Machine Learning and…
Data Engineer has been the analytics role in demand for many years. They are responsible for several important tasks such as monitoring data, optimising, managing, etc. which are being carried out in an organisation. Analytics India Magazine offers you 5 current openings on data engineer one must apply for.
The company is looking for energetic, high-performing Engineer to help shape the technology and product roadmap for IBM ICM.
Salary: 20 LPA
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical disciplines, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- 5+ years of software development experience with proven hands-on experience in IBM Cognos Incentive Compensation Management/Hadoop/ HIVE/ NoSQL & SQL Databases
- Proficient in implementing user level and data level securities within Cognos
- Experience working with programming concepts
- Expert in writing SQL and performance tuning SQL.
- Ability to complete solid unit testing on your own work.
- Ability to create requirement documents, tech specs, unit test results, estimation documents, road maps, and architecture diagrams.
- Ability to analyze requirements and direct to an appropriate solution that will fit within a reasonable technical maintainable design.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Looks proactively beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities
- High energy, demonstrated a willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in how fast they develop working software.
- Owns all technical aspects of software development for ICM
- Performs hands-on architecture, design, and development of all modules
- Functions as a member of an agile team and help drive consistent development practices wrt tools, common components, and documentation
- Develops a deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Writes code and unit tests works on API specs, automation, and conducts code reviews & testing
- Performs ongoing refactoring of code, utilizes visualization and other techniques to fast-track concepts, and deliver continuous improvement
- Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- Works closely with product owners on blueprints and annual planning of feature sets that impact multiple platforms and products
- Works with product owners to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues.
- Creating new calculations, reports, and imports; Analyzing issues/defects and providing the solution
Click here to apply
ikval Softwares LLP has developed Image recognition including Handwriting recognition, Natural Language Processing, and Predictive Analytics solutions and is looking at supplementing the team with a couple of good programmers preferably experienced in Python development.
- BSc (Computer Sc.), BE (CSE / IT), MCA, M.Sc. Computer Science, with a good academic record.
- Interested in programming. Good coding skills. Interested in working on challenging problems using cutting edge technologies.
- One to two years of programming exposure, preferably in Python.
- Motivated, Sincere and Hardworking.
- You will be involved in developing Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence solutions for Image recognition, Natural Language processing, Predictive Analytics, and other products.
- Working on challenging problems using cutting edge technologies.
Click here to apply
- Experience with both SQL (MySQL) and Columnar (MariaDB/InfiniDB), NoSQL (Cassandra) databases
- Familiarity with programming best practices, design patterns, version control systems
- A sound understanding of parallel/distributed programming
- Attitude to go extra mile for the completion of the assigned work
- Good command in Java or Python
- The ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Designing databases and data pipelines for storing and processing large, sometimes-unstructured data-sets for use with our analytics platform.
- Executing batch jobs on our custom-built computing cluster or any standard ETL tools or using custom code in SQL or Java or Python.
- Working closely with the data analytics team to build a robust suite of libraries for extracting data from our databases.
- Create libraries for data quality assurance or data sanity checks
Click here to apply
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in data warehouse projects with MS SQL Server 2008/2012
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Strong SQL writing skills
- Hands-on and deep experience with Warehouse schema design
- Familiarity with Kimball data warehouse methodology
- Experience using Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) to build SSIS packages
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements
- Understand project-specific requirements, standards, guidelines, and processes
- Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment
- Good written/oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work with business users and other stakeholders to understand business processes.
- Ability to design and implement Dimensional and Fact tables
- Identify and implement data transformation/cleansing requirements
- Develop SSIS packages using Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- Test and debug SSIS packages
- Determine testing is needed to assure the functionality and integrity of the ETL solutions, create test plans, and evaluate testing results taking corrective action as necessary
- Visualize data using SSRS
- Implementing OLAP (SSAS) cubes
- Write SQL code – Queries/Stored Procedures/Functions
Click here to apply
The company is building a product team in India that rivals the best minds in the world and deliver products that are Novel, Refreshing and Insightful.
- Someone with a zeal to contribute to the success of the company as an individual contributor
- Good problem-solving skill
- A proactive, self-driven individual with a passion for innovation
- An ethical professional with dedication and determination to make a game-changing impact on our product
- At least 6 + years industry experience
- Strong understanding of Java (or Scala) and object-oriented programming
- Web service development
- Good Understanding of Big data technologies like Hive, Spark and familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem.
- Good understanding of database and SQL.
- Familiarity with NoSQL like Cassandra, Elastic search and NoSQL schema design,
- Familiarity with Networking, Security domain
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- A knack for writing clean, readable code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind building long term scalable applications
- Proficiency with Agile methodologies/practices
- Ability to drive high standards of product quality
Click here to apply
Register for our upcoming events:
- Meetup: NVIDIA RAPIDS GPU-Accelerated Data Analytics & Machine Learning Workshop, 18th Oct, Bangalore
- Join the Grand Finale of Intel Python HackFury2: 21st Oct, Bangalore
- Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020: 22-23rd Jan, Bangalore | 30-31st Jan, Hyderabad
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Provide your comments below
What's Your Reaction?
A Technical Journalist who loves writing about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. A lover of music, writing and learning something out of the box. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org