Accenture Ventures which acts as a bridge in the global innovation ecosystem, has been at the forefront of fostering innovation and helping startups maximize market opportunities across the globe. Over the past few years, Accenture Ventures India, as a vital part of the Accenture Innovation Architecture has brought the most disruptive deep tech solutions from startups to clients who leverage the IP and product expertise coupled with Accenture’s domain knowledge. The hugely successful corporate startup engagement programme has implemented innovative solutions from more than 80 startups and deployed them at scale for clients in India and across the globe.
One of the top corporate accelerators in India, Accenture Ventures India is creating a culture of innovation by building an ecosystem of partnerships with incubators, corporate venture capitalists, academia, government and startups. Besides changing the market dynamics for startups, Accenture Ventures is solving the key pain-points of enterprises by giving them access to startups that are providing game-changing solutions.
The corporate accelerator has developed deep expertise and capabilities in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, extended reality, Industry X.0 and New IT. Currently, Accenture Ventures tracks more than 1300 B2B Deep-tech start-ups and engages with nearly 200 of them. Accenture Ventures also aims to provide a unique solution to every client leveraging deep tech capabilities.
Applied Intelligence Challenge - 2019
As part of their effort to help startups move up the ladder of innovation and gain access to a larger market, Accenture Ventures announced the second edition of its annual challenge focussed on Applied Intelligence this year, where it identifies and recognizes deep-tech growth stage start-ups with the most innovative business to business (B2B) use cases in Applied Intelligence.
The approach of applying artificial intelligence and human ingenuity at the core of business to help clients solve their most complex business problems is what Accenture calls Applied Intelligence. By deploying AI responsibly and combining it with deep industry and analytics expertise, Accenture enables the digital transformation of organizations, extends human capabilities, and makes intelligent products and services a reality.
The different segments of the challenge were artificial intelligence, data, analytics, automation and industrial AI. B2B startups in the deep-tech space with an annual revenue of $100K were eligible to apply for the challenge. The selection panel comprised of Accenture leaders, business leaders, venture capital community and investors. The winners join Accenture Venture’s Open Innovation Partner program to collaborate with Accenture and co-create solutions for large enterprises across the globe.
The finalists for the Applied Intelligence Challenge are mentioned below:
Numberz (Paradime Technologies)
Flutura Business Solutions
Zapr Media Labs
Benefits for winners
1) Invitation to join a special cohort program - Mentorship and all benefits of “Open Innovation Partner program"
2) Opportunity to co-create at Accenture Ventures CoE at the Accenture Innovation Hub - Access to a state-of-the-art facility that combines the broad range of Accenture’s leading technology capabilities in a vibrant and collaborative environment
3) Access to Accenture's clientele across the globe - Winners can hugely benefit from Accenture’s enterprise client leadership and provide customized solutions to big banner names
4) Access to Industry Forums - NASSCOM, CII, FICCI programs
5) Exclusive presentation opportunity to Accenture Advisory Board – Opportunity to get in front of a group of highly influential industry leaders
The Grand finale will be held on July 25, 2019.
Register for our upcoming events:
- Meetup: NVIDIA RAPIDS GPU-Accelerated Data Analytics & Machine Learning Workshop, 18th Oct, Bangalore
- Join the Grand Finale of Intel Python HackFury2: 21st Oct, Bangalore
- Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020: 22-23rd Jan, Bangalore | 30-31st Jan, Hyderabad
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Provide your comments below
What's Your Reaction?
As a thorough data geek, most of Abhijeet's day is spent in building and writing about intelligent systems. He also has deep interests in philosophy, economics and literature.