Billions of dollars are spent on clinical trials, but over 90% of them usually end up as failure. The healthcare system in today’s world is such that every human is for himself, a system which is fragmented and inefficient.
Healthcare experts are of the opinion that the failure to share data slows down progress on finding cures for many chronic medical conditions, like cancer, tuberculosis, zika, malaria and fast developing ‘superbugs’.
But a few companies are proposing promising AI-based blockchain solutions to healthcare issues. Nano Vision is one of them, an innovative start-up which is creating a global, AI-based decentralised blockchain economy that can be used to store health data on the molecular level.
Nano Vision in partnership with Arm, the world’s leading semiconductor IP company produces sophisticated chips smaller than a tiny pin.
Get To Know: The Revolutionary Nano Vision
- These series of chips also add on an entirely new dimension to existing global datasets from molecular data to cellular, patient level, population health and environmental data, collected in real-time. It creates an immutable, universally accessible database of vital healthcare data.
- Nano leverages this technology platform to enable a global, decentralised data marketplace and intelligence platform to enhance the efficiency of medical discovery and break down traditional barriers that hinder progress.
- These systems on chip architectures are used by researchers, doctors and ordinary citizen scientists in a variety of environments and devices to collect data on health issues such as superbugs or heart disease.
- Nano has a feasible solution for the issue of smart data analysis too. The Nano Sense platform includes a machine learning AI program that constantly sorts and analyses data to look for trends and complementary data sets.
- Because it uses a machine learning protocol, it becomes more sophisticated the more data it analyses. This means that the AI will be able to draw connections and generate breakthroughs.
Key Components Of Nano Vision
- Nano Vision blockchain platform aims to provide scientists around the world a common database and facilitate an effective and collaborative approach essential for real-time studies on ever-evolving diseases.
- Its goal is to remove restrictions and borders and help researchers collaborate on finding solutions to combat the world’s most pressing healthcare problems, while still receiving credit for their contributions.
- Shared data will be tagged with the contributor’s information, meaning that they will receive credit and compensation whenever their research is accessed or used to create a health solution.
- The platform gathers real-time data from institutions all over the world and shares it in a blockchain, rendering it universally accessible and traceable.
Nano Sense Chip
- Nano Sense Chip are tiny chips that can fit on a pinhead in a huge array of medical and research environments, where they collect and store data molecular-level data in the blockchain. This blockchain data is instantly accessible.
- The Nano Sense platform includes a machine learning AI program that constantly sorts and analyses data to look for trends and complementary data sets.
- Because it uses a machine learning protocol, it becomes more sophisticated the more data it analyses.
- This means that the AI will be able to identify critical data trends and draw conclusions, helping to generate breakthroughs.
- The AI will ultimately be able to predict new trends and areas of collaboration for future healthcare research, drawing connections that ordinary human searchers might never find in such an immense amount of data.
Nano Cure Coin
- To incentivise data sharing, the Nano Sense chips will mint Nano cryptocurrencies as they collect, store, and analyse data.
- The currencies can be bought and sold like other cryptos, and owners can even use them to allocate funds to research activities that are particularly important to them.
Healthcare research is an expensive and risky business, due to the heightened complexity and burdened corporate issues, But, Nano Vision is changing that using a combination of AI and blockchain technologies. Nano Vision is empowering global citizens to step up and lend their efforts to furthering disease-prevention research and development. The initiative anticipates that this will fuel new steps in the research process, thus sparking faster innovation. According to Papermaster, CEO and Chairman of start-up Nanovision, he believes that his company has found the solution to most of urging problems of the healthcare industry. The blockchain-based, decentralised, peer-to-peer network that collects human molecular data and resources and makes that data accessible to healthcare researchers and even “citizen scientists” around the globe is something that was needed but was never thought of.
The main USP Of Nano Vision is that as a platform it enables nearly hundreds of thousands of other healthcare developers, scientists, researchers, biotech companies, pharma companies to use the services, which is the data itself powered from the chip and its gathering capability on to the level of simplifying services.
This availability the Nano Vison provides and talented teams to develop their own versions of cures to tens of thousands of disease states and sickness and even general wellness capability that don’t exist today.