Whether it’s about improving the current information system in an organisation or about creating new ones, MIS Analysts play a crucial role. And over the past few years, this job role has gained significant traction in the industry.
Generally, the typical role of an MIS Analysts involves helping businesses capture and use data for some specific task like:
- Improve the flow of information within an organization
- Strategic plans for information systems
- Making IT data security infrastructure stronger
- Timely data checks
In this article, we are going to list 7 MIS Analyst jobs from different cities in India you can apply for right away:
1. MIS Analyst – Expenses @ CasaOne, Bangalore
San Francisco-based furniture rental company CasaOne is looking to hire an MIS Analyst to join its team in Bangalore. As an MIS Analyst at CasaOne, you would be responsible for performing your own periodical financial MIS and reporting.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or an MBA (Finance)
- Should have knowledge of accounting, high levels of ownership, proficiency in MS Office suite
- Field-relevant experience of 1 to 2 years is mandatory
- Knowledge of Quickbooks/Xero/Bill.com/Brex is a plus point
2. Lead – MIS @ Bundl Technologies, Bangalore
Food ordering and delivery services (Swiggy) company Bundl Technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring MIS Lead. The prime responsibility of the selected candidate would be analyzing and tracking contact centre performance against business objectives and also develop solutions from the strategic perspective of enhancing the customer experience in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Click Here to know more about the JD
- Must have 2 – 4 years of work experience in Data Analysis
- Should have strong skills in MS Excel, SQL etc.
- Should have effective Analytical & Communications Skills
3. MIS- Analyst/Sr. Analyst @ SirionLabs, Gurugram
SirionLabs is one of the well-known companies providing contract management software for end-to-end management of services contracts. At present, the company is looking to hire MIS Analyst/Sr. Analyst to join the team in its Gurugram location.
As an MIS Analyst/Sr. Analyst, you would be responsible for not only tracking variances from the budget and prepare a quarterly forecast, but also measure department wise margins and cost, and prepare MIS reports in excel and PPT.
- The candidate should ideally have 4 or more than 4 years of experience in MIS
- Should have strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Publisher, SharePoint & Access
- analytical skills and communication skills are a must
- Should also ideally have a good understanding of outsourcing industry and SaaS industry metrics
4. MIS Specialist @ IHS Markit India, Gurugram
London–based global information provider IHS Markit is hiring MIS specialist to join its Gurugram office. As an MIS Specialist, you would be mainly responsible for reporting and analysis of PPM (Project, Program, and Portfolio ) data to support decision making at all levels in the organization.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering and technology
- Should have more 5 or more than 5 years of experience working in a global banking or financial services PMO background
- Should have an advanced level of skills on Microsoft office tools
- Experience with PPM tools is also a must
5. MIS Executive @ Upstox, Mumbai
Upstox is an online broking firm and one of the first in India to introduce commission-free trading for investors. The company is now looking to onboard MIS Executive to work with the sales support team to help pull out data and create reports on a regular basis. The selected candidate would also have to work on different tools for extracting data such as google analytics, SEO monitor and some internal company tools.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must
- Should have strong knowledge of MS Excel, SQL etc.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
6. Senior Analyst – MIS @ Jones Lang LaSalle, Gurugram
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is hiring Senior Analyst for MIS. The job role includes creating database triggers for automation, creating table indexes to improve database performance etc.
- The candidate should have a degree in accounting or relevant professional accountancy qualification
- Should have more than 2 years of experience in the related field
- Experience with SAP, PeopleSoft or Large Scale ERP financial systems is an added advantage
7. MIS Executive @ Darashaw, Mumbai
Darashaw is broking and investment-banking house in India and the company is now hiring MIS Executive for its Mumbai location. As an MIS executive at Darashaw, you would be responsible for collecting, organizing and cleaning data within timelines. S/he should also be responsible for maintaining and updating databases on a daily basis.
- Should have a graduate degree
- The candidate should have 0-4 years of experience in the related field
- Should have strong knowledge of MS office tools
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Provide your comments below
What's Your Reaction?
Harshajit is a writer / blogger / vlogger. A passionate music lover whose talents range from dance to video making to cooking. Football runs in his blood. Like literally! He is also a self-proclaimed technician and likes repairing and fixing stuff. When he is not writing or making videos, you can find him reading books/blogs or watching videos that motivate him or teaches him new things.