Informatica, the enterprise cloud data management leader, this month announced the expansion of its Hyderabad development centre.
The Hyderabad expansion is an integral part of Informatica’s global R&D investment, which exceeds $200 million a year, and enables the company to support its continued growth in India, propelled by its Hyderabad centre.
The Hyderabad facility is an innovation hub focused on the continuous evolution of the Informatica Intelligent Data Platform. Leveraging AI and machine learning across the company’s entire product architecture via its CLAIRE engine, the Hyderabad location will further develop the Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) and Informatica’s strategic cloud offerings.
- The Informatica facility is built with state-of-the-art design, optimized for efficiency, and received both LEED and WELL certifications, to be awarded once the space is fully operational
- There are currently more than 150 employees at the Hyderabad engineering hub, expected to double in just a few years
- Informatica employs more than 1,600 people in India across three rapidly expanding development centres, in Bengaluru, Chennai, and Hyderabad
“India, and specifically Hyderabad with its highly skilled talent pool, are vital to Informatica’s growth,” said Amit Walia, Informatica’s president of products and marketing. “With almost half of our global employees located at the three facilities in India, expansion is inevitable. Hyderabad is driving some of the most significant innovations that have allowed Informatica to make a global impact.”
Register for our upcoming events:
- Meetup: NVIDIA RAPIDS GPU-Accelerated Data Analytics & Machine Learning Workshop, 18th Oct, Bangalore
- Join the Grand Finale of Intel Python HackFury2: 21st Oct, Bangalore
- Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020: 22-23rd Jan, Bangalore | 30-31st Jan, Hyderabad
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Provide your comments below
What's Your Reaction?
Prajakta is a Writer/Editor/Social Media diva. Lover of all that is 'quaint', her favourite things include dogs, Starbucks, butter popcorn, Jane Austen novels and neo-noir films. She has previously worked for HuffPost, CNN IBN, The Indian Express and Bose. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org